Diprosone Cream 30g
To purchase this item, you need a valid prescription from a registered medical practitioner.
Diprosone cream is prescribed to relieve skin inflammation and itching associated with severe forms of inflammatory skin conditions such as:
- Atopic eczema.
- Allergic contact dermatitis.
- Irritant contact dermatitis.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Inflammation of the skin caused by ultra violet light (photodermatitis).
- An eruption of hard nodules in the skin accompanied by intense itching (prurigo nodularis).
- Thickened skin rash caused by excessive scratching to relieve itching (neurodermatitis, eg lichen simplex).
- Skin disorder causing a flat, itchy, violet rash, usually on the wrists, shins, lower back and genitals (lichen planus).
- Inflammatory skin disease called discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE).
- A condition called erythroderma, where there is intense and widespread reddening of the skin.